Welcome to Hearing Central!
We offer our Phoenix DISCOUNT hearing aids service that saves our Phoenix area patients $1000’s off local prices for brand-name digital hearing aids, all from the convenience of your own home or our office.
“After 10 years of serving our clients in our 9 hearing center offices, we found that many could not or would not pay full retail prices for hearing aids. We sold the 9 offices and then focused on online hearing aid sales solely, but we soon felt disconnected without direct, face-to-face client contact. So we decided to go back to our roots, but with a new “twist” – giving our clients online, flat-rate pricing, but with personalized one-on-one care in the comfort of their own homes or our offices.” – Edward Maznio, President
Our discount hearing aids service INCLUDES:
- BRAND NEW hearing aids direct from the factory
- Flat-rate fitting & adjustments by our licensed hearing aid specialist
- 3 year factory repair + 3 year loss & damage warranty
- 90 Day Money-back Guarantee
- Custom programmed to your hearing prescription
- Generous supply of hearing aid batteries
To schedule a FREE hearing aid evaluation ($125 value), call us at (877) 611-4636 or (602) 405-1102.
At Hearing Central we have a flat-rate mark-up, so there is no profit incentive to recommend one hearing aid or brand over another, giving us the freedom to recommend the hearing aid that’s best for you. Our 100% 90-day money-back-guarantee on all hearing aid purchases ensures that you keep only hearing aids you love. All professional services are performed by our licensed hearing aid specialist, Edward Maznio. Financing is also available through CareCredit.
We offer major hearing aid brands, including:
Offices Located in Arrowhead, Peoria, North Phoenix, and Surprise
Our clients are from all across the Phoenix metro area:
Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, Goodyear, Avondale, Buckeye, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun City Grand, Anthem, Carefree, Cave Creek, and Scottsdale
You’ll want to see us for our prices …
… and you’ll recommend us for our service!
PLEASE NOTE: We also ship discount hearing aids worldwide. Because our flat-rate service makes our hearing aid prices much lower than typically found elsewhere in the US or abroad, we receive many requests to mail hearing aids to people out of the local Phoenix metro area.
Audiology & Hearing Aid Services
- Low prices using our unique flat-rate mark-up
- Pay-as-you-go, affordable follow-up care
- No pressure, no up-selling, no gimmicks, no coupons
- Accurate, professional fittings with the latest equipment
- 90 day money-back guarantee on all hearing aids
- All hearing aid purchases include fitting and follow-up service
- Home & office visits are just $25 per follow-up appointment
Why are hearing aid prices so affordable at Hearing Central?
We focus on premium hearing aid service, not sales, and save you money in two ways:
Low retai mark-ups on wholesale prices.At Hearing Central we use the same low retail mark-up on every hearing aid we offer. Many other hearing aid dispensing and audiology practices typically mark up premium hearing aids more than basic hearing aids, and so make more profit on premium priced hearing aids. At Hearing Central we have no profit incentive to recommend one hearing aid or brand over another, and we are free to recommend the hearing aid that gives you the best value, given your particular hearing needs, lifestyle demands and financial situation.
Flat-Rate ServiceInstead of large retail mark-ups on hearing aids, we charge a flat-rate service fee for our professionally licensed hearing specialist to accurately fit and adjust the hearing aids. This flat-rate service fee is included in the price of our hearing aids. In-home and office follow-up appointments are usually $25. This plan can mean huge financial savings for you. Most people paying the traditional price for hearing aids are unaware that usually $1,500 – $3,000 (or more) of the price of each hearing aid is the retail mark-up that the dispenser charges for performing the initial fitting and all those “free office visits for 3 years”. Those “free” office visits, however, are not free – you are paying the dispenser in advance for follow-up care, whether you intend to use it or not. If you rarely come in for follow-up care, move to another city or have a falling out with the dispenser, no money is given back. If the dispenser moves or goes out of business, no money is given back. At Hearing Central you will not pay in advance for future follow-up care after the first year, but only for the appointments you need at $25 per visit. Since 2-3 visits a year is typical, you can expect to pay $40-$60 a year in follow-up hearing aid service. By charging you reasonable prices, and for only the services you use, we can save you $100’s to $1,000’s on the cost of a pair of hearing aids.
Why do you offer to fit hearing aids in client’s homes?We have adopted our mobile, in-home business model after 10 years of providing in-clinic hearing aid services. Fitting hearing aids in an office or clinic is inconvenient for many clients, especially those with health or mobility problems. It is often difficult for those in wheelchairs to drive or get a ride to a clinic. We have also found that when a hearing aid is fit inside a client’s home, we are able to fine-tune the hearing aids to their own personal environment, rather than to an artificial, sterile environment like an office or clinic. This improves first-fit success and client satisfaction.Lastly, by eliminating the thousands of dollars of overhead costs in clinic or office rent, utilities, maintenance, and staffing, we are able to maintain our flat-rate, discount hearing aid prices more easily. Our mobile, in-home hearing aid services are popular among our thousands of clients, and you will love the ease and convenience too. If you do prefer coming to our offices, you will find that they are small and affordable, shared executive suites.Know someone in a nursing home, assisted living facility, hospice care center or home-bound that needs hearing aids? Refer them to Hearing Central and we will give you a $50 referral fee when they purchase our hearing aids.
What are the steps to being fitted with a hearing aid?
Being fitted with a hearing aid is a three step process:
1. Initial Consultation & Hearing Aid Fitting AppointmentAt this first appointment you will meet with the hearing aid specialist who will discuss your communication needs and pertinent medical history. The specialist will also perform a thorough hearing evaluation. After a discussion of your results and individual communication needs, the specialist may give a recommendation for a hearing aid fitting. The choice of hearing aid will be based on a discussion of your hearing, lifestyle, budget and cosmetic desire. There is no charge for this appointment.The hearing aid specialist will professionally fit your hearing aid(s), using state-of-the-art equipment to verify the correct hearing aid output, as well as getting feedback from you as to the volume, quality and clarity of sound as you listen to a variety of speech and environmental sounds in your own home. Hearing aid care and maintenance will be reviewed. Payment for your hearing aids will be made at this time. Your 90-day trial begins at this appointment, and at any time during the next 90 days you may return your hearing aid(s) for a full 100% refund.
2. Follow-Up AppointmentsDuring the next few weeks, you will be contact by our specialist to discuss any ‘fine tuning’ needs for your hearing aids and to schedule a follow-up appointment, as needed. Especially if you are a new hearing aid user, there is usually an initial period of a few weeks where you are adapting to your new awareness of sound. During this time your sound preferences may change and the hearing aid settings may need to be changed. One or two visits may be needed to make these changes, as well as to troubleshoot communication situations that continue to be a problem. While hearing aids cannot be expected to solve all of your communication problems, our specialist will use these follow-up visits to help you get the very best experience from your new hearing aids.
How long will my hearing aid last?Depending on your care, your hearing aids could last 10 or more years; however, a good rule of thumb is to expect your hearing aids to last at least 5 years, though perhaps with some manufacturer repairs included during that time. Hearing aid technology is constantly being updated and upgraded, and the true longevity of emerging technology is not really known. Usually after 5 years hearing aid technology has changed enough that when a repair is needed on your current hearing aids, you will consider putting the money you would spend on a repair towards the purchase of a new hearing aids that will enhance your hearing even more.
What kind of manufacturer warranty comes with my new hearing aid?
When you purchase new discount hearing aids from Hearing Central, they will come with a Repair Warranty, and a Loss & Damage Warranty from the manufacturer. The Phonak and Siemens hearing aid brands we offer come with a 3 year manufacturer factory-direct warranty. The factory Repair Warranty covers any repairs and servicing that is needed during the warranty period to the internal electronics of the hearing aid. The factory Loss and Damage warranty covers a one time replacement of the hearing aid if it is lost or damaged beyond repair, and there is a deductible that you will need to pay, typically $250-300 per replaced hearing aid.