Call 1-877-611-4636 or Order Online Now
Siemens Orion 2 RIC™ Better Hearing Bundle includes
- FREE Priority Shipping
- RISK-FREE 90 Day Return Period with FREE Return Shipping
- Siemens Orion 2 RIC Hearing Aids in your Preferred Color
- Receiver in Canal (RIC) Speaker Links (Size 2 or Preferred Size)
- RIC Open or Closed Power Domes
- Rayovac Hearing Aids Batteries (Approx 2 month supply)
- Digital Hearing Aids Battery Tester with Built-in 2 Battery Storage Case
- Hard Shell Overnight Hearing Aids Storage Case
- Soft Shell Pocket Hearing Aids Storage Case
- Hearing Aids Cleaning Tool
- Siemens Orion 2 RIC Hearing Aids Complete User’s Guide and Manual
- 3 Year Factory Repair and Loss & Damage Warranty
Just like a great partner, Orion 2 is always there for you.
Orion 2 makes sure you don’t miss a thing. It’s packed full of proven Siemens technology. Available as powerful Receiver-In-Canal, versatile Behind-The-Ear, or discreet In-The-Ear hearing aids, each option offers a host of practical features. Your Hearing Care Professional can help you pick the solution that is just right for you and tailor it to suit your personal hearing needs and sound preferences. Hear sound the way you prefer to with Orion 2. All Orion 2 models are wirelessly controllable. You can stream calls from your mobile phone directly into your ears to understand every word clearly. Discover how easy it is to change your hearing programs or volume with useful apps. No matter how quickly the hearing situation changes, you can easily focus on what’s really important.
Understanding your conversation partner.
Take full pleasure in your conversations – even in noisy environments such as crowded restaurants or parties. The Orion 2 automatic adaptive microphones recognize speech and automatically switch to focus on your conversation partner in front of you while suppressing background noise. This way, you can clearly understand what is being said.
Balanced hearing with two ears.
We hear better with two ears. Similarly, binaural synchronization lets both Orion 2 hearing aids work together as a synchronous pair to give you a full and balanced listening experience. It also means when you make a volume or program change on one aid, it will automatically be applied to both hearing aids.
Easy listening outside.
Outside on a windy day? No problem! Thanks to eWindscreen™, Orion 2 automatically detects and minimizes annoying wind noise, so you can go back to enjoying that game of golf or walk in the park.
Maximum discretion, convenient control.
The touchControl App, compatible with Android and Apple iOS, turns your smartphone into a discreet control center for your hearing aid programs – volume, bass, and treble. All you need to do is download the app – no other intermediary device is necessary, and it’s free! Orion 2 is remotely controllable.
Audio streaming for great sound.
The easyTek™ audio streamer wirelessly connects Orion 2 to most Bluetooth®-enabled devices: The sound from phones, TV and other audio sources is fed directly into your hearing aids. Or use it as a remote control to discreetly adjust your hearing program and volume. Download the easyTek™ App* to your smartphone and enjoy all easyTek functions – and more. Plus, it is so discreet: What looks like texting, is really a hearing program or volume adjustment in disguise.
Orion 2. Tiny and powerful.
- As a Receiver-In-Canal hearing aid, Orion 2’s receiver sits directly in the ear canal. It fits moderate to severe hearing loss and provides exceptional sound quality.
- Directional microphones:Help understanding in difficult listening situations by focusing on sound from the front while reducing noise from other directions.
- IP67-rated†: Orion 2 is resistant to moisture, sweat, dust and dirt – for greater reliability.
- In-The-Ear receiver: Orion 2 is flexible to match your hearing loss now and in the future.
- Wireless connectivity: Orion 2 wirelessly connects to audio streamers and remote controls.
- Telecoil: For inductive connection and transmission of speech directly into your ears in facilities equipped with an induction loop, such as places of worship, theaters or public buildings.
- Rocker switch: For program or volume adjustments.
†Achieved IP67 rating per IEC 60529 standard. Water-resistant device can be completely submerged in water up to 3 feet for 30 minutes and dust will not interfere with the satisfactory operation of the device.
Additional accessories to meet your needs.
Companion microphone: VoiceLink.
VoiceLink™, a combination Bluetooth® transmitter and separate microphone, streams a companion’s voice directly to easyTek. The wearer can hear speech as if they were standing only inches apart, which is especially useful for noisy environments like restaurants, meeting rooms, or group gatherings.
Remote control: easyPocket.
The sleek easyPocket™ with its large, convenient buttons and an easy-to read display makes controlling the features of your hearing aids easier than ever before. easyPocket
For further information, please see our accessories brochure or talk to your Hearing Care Professional.
Enhance your Siemens experience.
Learn about your hearing aids and accessories you may find helpful, access the latest information about hearing health, and receive promotional offers by joining the Siemens hearing health community at† usa.siemens.com/join.
† We respect your privacy. We will not sell, rent, or give your name or e-mail
address to anyone. At any time, you can select a link at the bottom of every
email to unsubscribe or update profile.
* Studies conducted at University of Northern Colorado (2014) and Oldenburg Horzentrum (2013) showed that Speech Reception Thresholds (SRT) in cocktail-party situations improved up to 2.9 dB for wearers with mild to moderate hearing loss using binax with Narrow Directionality, compared to people with normal hearing. This corresponds to over 25% improvement in speech understanding.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Siemens AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
The information in this brochure is subject to change without prior notice. © Siemens Hearing Instruments, Inc. All rights reserved.
Hearing instruments help many people hear better, but no hearing instrument can solve every hearing problem nor restore normal hearing.
HearingCentral.com disclaims all rights to trademarks or copyrighted material owned by Siemens, Sivantos or its subsidiaries.
SEND US YOUR AUDIOGRAM (HEARING TEST). WHY? So we can recommend the lowest cost hearing aid in our product line that will best rectify your hearing loss. Your audiogram will also allow us to program your hearing aids to your exact hearing loss levels. Just send us the audiogram before or after you order:
By fax: 888-823-0717; By email email@example.com
YOUR PURCHASE CONFIRMS YOU’VE READ AND AGREE WITH THIS DISCLOSURE:
According to the FDA, it is in your best health interest to obtain a professional medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid and you were encouraged to do so before purchasing this item. If you choose not to obtain a medical evaluation before purchasing this item, we are required by law to provide to you and obtain from you a waiver of the medical evaluation. By making your purchase, you acknowledge that you have either provided us with a signed statement from a physician or you waive your right to a medical evaluation. We are also required to provide you a copy of the User Instruction Brochure for the hearing aid you purchased and allow you time to read the brochure. Your 90 day trial period will provide you sufficient time to do so.